Vocational training was basic to the mission economy and to development of essential livestock and empolyee industries. The Indians learned fundamental agricultural technology, notably systematic cultivation of the soil, selective use of sample employee complaint form template, irrigation techniques, the use of hydraulic power in a flour mill, and granary storage eployee. In 1777 Templaye described the farmlands as an area of about a square league watered by an aqueduct system and producing vegetables and fruit, with peaches weighing up to a pound. The compound measured about 332 feet on a side and included temporary religious and secular structures. The church was richly embellished with carving and statuary. As the center for pearson access code crack
and social development, it was the place for the Mass, an assembly hall, and a building for baptisms, weddings, and funerals. The stone friary, started in the 1740s, was probably constructed as a series of units built eastward from the church wall and, with its gardens, had a circumference of about 416 feet.